• Diploma or Degree in Engineering
• With at least one (1) year working experience in laboratory equipment repair and troubleshooting
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Willing to travel locally and abroad
• Has Class 3 Driving License
The ideal candidate will be involved with equipment installation, after-sales services such as calibration, certification and preventive maintenance, and service documentation and reports. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Field service support for Esco products
• Handle all breakdown calls in the earliest response time
• Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and effectively manage customer expectations
• Prepares monthly reports to present the overall performance of the service and technical application management
• Monitors repairs and maintenance activities to ensure operational efficiency and to target required hours for machine repair
• Responsible for decisions when to instigate the escalation process in order to resolve a customer concern/issue.
• Publish and maintain all service documentation in a Service Binder for distribution to field service organizations.
• Maintain online service documentation on the Esco distributor intranet
• Perform troubleshooting, commissioning, certification of units promoted
• Provides effective teamwork, building a strong relationship with customer contacts
• Carry out hands-on training for field service organizations internationally > 20% travel