Application for: Service Engineer 維修工程師 (Field Service Engineer)
- Apr 27, 2022
• Diploma or Degree in Engineering
• With at least one (1) year working experience in laboratory equipment repair and troubleshooting
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Willing to travel locally and abroad
• Has Class 3 Driving License
The ideal candidate will be involved with equipment installation, after-sales services such as calibration, certification and preventive maintenance, and service documentation and reports. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Field service support for Esco products
• Handle all breakdown calls in the earliest response time
• Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and effectively manage customer expectations
• Prepares monthly reports to present the overall performance of the service and technical application management
• Monitors repairs and maintenance activities to ensure operational efficiency and to target required hours for machine repair
• Responsible for decisions when to instigate the escalation process in order to resolve a customer concern/issue.
• Publish and maintain all service documentation in a Service Binder for distribution to field service organizations.
• Maintain online service documentation on the Esco distributor intranet
• Perform troubleshooting, commissioning, certification of units promoted
• Provides effective teamwork, building a strong relationship with customer contacts
• Carry out hands-on training for field service organizations internationally > 20% travel
Attractions in Taiwan
Culture in Taiwan is a blend of Confucian Chinese and indigenous Taiwanese cultures. art, traditions, sports, food, and Religion.Taiwan is a precious island; it expresses itself differently in each season.To learn more about life at Esco Taiwan, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Taiwan Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.